Skip to Main Content
First Things First
- Choose the date of your event.
- Assess your food & beverage needs.
- Estimate the number of players expected.
- A deposit and a signed contract are due immediately to secure the date.
6 to 8 Weeks Prior To Your Event
- Assess your merchandise needs for:
- Tee gifts (Shirts, golf balls, yardage guides).
- Tournament prizes (Merchandise that will require custom logos will take approximately 4-6 weeks to be delivered).
- Staff and volunteer needs.
- Order banners and/or hole sponsorship signs.
- Order hole-in-one insurance if needed.
- Keep Angel Park updated on estimated number of players.
4 Week Prior To Your Event
- Choose your menu and finalize food/beverage contract.
- Final payment due to the course to hold tee times.
- Final player count due.
3 Weeks Prior To The Event
- Format of your competition.
- Transportation requests.
- Hole-in-one insurance and prize information.
- Special needs for sponsors or volunteers.
- Needs for registration (# of tables, location, etc.).
- Gift Certificate needs.
- Send sponsor signs to course and discuss placement of signs. Closest to the pin and long drive requests.
2 Days Prior To Your Event
- Send a player listing/pairings sheet to the course by e-mail or fax. An Excel spreadsheet is the preferred method for player listings.
- Communicate any changes or questions you may have.
Day Of Your Event
- Deliver any signs, banners, prizes or hole-in-one cars that need to be pre-staged the evening prior for an A.M. event and at least 3 hours prior to a P.M. event.
- Allow ½ hour prior to your start for registration for every 40 players (e.g. 2 hours for 140 players, 1 hour for 80 players).
- Communicate any last minute changes to the golf course tournament coordinator.
During Your Event
After Your Event
- Remember to pick up any left over prizes.
- Remember to pick up any banners or signs.